Bahrain-based Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI) seeks to employ a Senior Manager for implementation / adoption of AAOIFI’s standards (financial accounting, auditing, governance and ethics standards) and stakeholder relationships (including regulatory and supervisory bodies, etc).
– reporting to Director / Head of PSDD; and
– working closely with the Secretary General.
Qualifications and experience requirements
– Accounting professional qualification (CA, ACCA, CPA) or Masters’degree or higher (in accounting, finance, economicand / or Islamic finance)
– Not less than 10 yearsof professional / research / academic experience
– AAOIFI fellowships i.e. CIPA / CSAA will be preferred
– Research experience and publications / paper presentation
– Experience in drafting regulations / standards shall be highly preferred
– Excellent communication skills – Fluency in English (in writing, reading and speaking) is a must, but bilingual (English + Arabic) preferred
– Research capability and aptitude
– Experience of developing and delivering presentations and trainings
– Experience in strategy development and implementation
– Computer skills, with a proficiency in office and communication software
– Project management skills
– Ability to meet deadlines and work professionally under pressureand problem solving, including ability to prioritize and deliver on time
– Proactive communication via email, phone, and in-person networking
– Anticipating potential needs and creating possible solutions
Applicants shall send their detailed CVs to the following email address: [email protected] by 23/8/2019 .